Retirement is your longest holiday, and one you need to plan for well in advance. At Optima, retirement strategies are individually tailored to support the long-term preservation and growth of your nest egg. A well-constructed plan will help you manage your income effectively, leaving as much as possible invested to grow while using efficient income strategies to fund your desired lifestyle in retirement
For those who wish to scale back or wind down completely, finding the right levels of income and and/or savings to sustain you over (and possibly beyond) your expected lifespan is where we come in.
Moment-of-truth questions people ask us in pre-retirement are:
- ‘How much do I need to retire for the lifestyle I want & where will my income come from?’
- ‘Will I have to keep working for longer than I want?’
- ‘When can I retire?’
When you choose Optima to partner you in retirement planning, you know that we’ll cover every component:
- Getting started—a thorough analysis of where you are now and how you’d like to structure the rest of your life. What financial vehicles are right for you?
- Transition to part time work or full-time retirement
- Savings, tax and debt—how to boost the first and reduce the others progressively
- Super strategies—getting the most from your superannuation over a lifetime, either in a public fund or your own self-managed vehicle
- Investment—cash, fixed interest deposits, shares, red wine? You tell us and we’ll respond with investment thinking attuned to your best long-term interests
- Property—consider your options associated with downsizing the family home and investment properties
- Estate planning—how to reduce stress over the correct handling of your assets when the time comes
- Aged care—planning your options to maximise your quality of living throughout your life.
General Advice Warning:
The information contained on this webpage has been provided as general advice only. The contents have been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should, before you make any decision regarding any information, strategies or products mentioned on this website, consult your own financial advisor to consider whether that is appropriate having regard to your own objectives, financial situation and needs.
Whilst Optima Financial Wealth Services Pty Ltd is of the view the contents of this webpage is based on information which is believed to be reliable, its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed and no warranty of accuracy or reliability is given or implied and no responsibility for any loss or damage arising in any way for any representation, act or omission is accepted by Optima Financial Wealth Services Pty Ltd or GPS Wealth Ltd or any officer, agent or employee of Optima Financial Wealth Services Pty Ltd or GPS Wealth Ltd.
Optima Financial Wealth Services Pty Ltd (ASIC No 1248219) ABN 94 614 326 420 is a Corporate Authorised Representative of GPS Wealth Ltd ABN 17 005 482 726, Australian Financial Services Licence Number 254544, Australian Credit Licence 254 254. Purvish Panchal is a Sub-Authorised Representative (ASIC No. 1248375) ABN 34 749 725 961