There is never a better time to start creating wealth than now. You don’t need a large lump sum to be able to create wealth. Wealth creation is a process of combining your current resources with investment strategies that will provide sufficient capital to meet your immediate or future capital needs.
We can assist you by introducing you to a professional financial advisor, who can map your wealth creation strategy. We can assist by providing input on tax effective structures and general tax planning. The Australian investment market place is one of the most complex and diverse markets in the world.
Your adviser will be able to advise you on what type of asset classes and products may be suitable to your needs in the following areas:
- Managed Funds
- Self-Managed Funds
- Salary Sacrifice
- Fixed Interest
- Tax Advantaged Investments
When you think about creating wealth you should ask the following questions.
- What is my investment time frame?
- What do I want to achieve?
- How do I pay less tax?
- Do I understand the risks?
- What are my available resources?
- Will I need access to my investments?
- What return do I need to earn over the long term?
- Where do I go from here?